XG 1000 Applications
The Case Communications XG1000 1Gbps point to point WiMax system is ideally suited to a number of applications such as;
High capacity short, medium and long-haul ranges for mobile operators and service providers.
Fully-fledged fibre / FSO / mm-wave systems replacement, extension of backup
LOS and NLOS macro- and small-cell LTE Backhaul
Digital oil field communications
Connecting clusters of CCTV cameras to the monitoring stations
Rapid deployment of network infrastructure
XG 1000 System Description
Case Communications 1Gbps point to point WiMax system description
The Case Communications XG 1000 Gigabit WiMax system is a brand new range of products that support the escalating requirements for increased bandwidth, reliability and flexibility, Most importantly it can provide throughput up to 1Gbps over the air using the 5Ghz licence free frequency bands.
The XG1000 was specifically designed to deliver superior performance over long distances and in adverse environments including Near Line of Site (nLOS) and Non Line of Site (NLOS) scenarios.
The XG family of units meet the need for cost effective capacity under rapidly evolving conditions.
The XG 1000 uses two adjacent channels
The Case XG system uses two non-adjacent channels to provide great benefits compared to 802.11ac systems. Available with a wide range of antennas, as well as connectorised version to provide support for third party external antennas.
Case Communications XG 1000 Wireless System is the ideal choice for a large array of applications such as 'backhaul' in the telecomms market, education, oil and gas, smart cities, video surveillance and public safety.
The XG 1000 WiMax series were designed to to meet the exacting requirements of the most demanding customers and most challenging environments.
XG 1000 Fact Sheet
- Best in breed up to 14 bps/ Hz
- Highest order QAM 256 and QAM 1024 modulations
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE AND PROCESSING POWER.
- Transparent L2 transport for any type of Ethernet traffic
- Real throughput up to 500Mbps in 2 x 20 Mhz channel and up to 1000Mbps in 2 x 40 Mhz channels
- Ultra-low consistent 1.5ms latency at any distance
- Configurable frame size
LONG RANGE LINKS
- Connectivity at distances of more than 60km with external antennas
- High-power transmitter and improved sensitivity even at the highest modulations, ensuring maximum link budgets
- Unprecedented system gain of 172dB even with integrated antennas
- Extended QoS Support
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
- SFP Fibre optic port
- IEEE 1588v2
- Built in full-fledged L2 switch supporting VLAN and Spanning Tree Protocol
- Available in connectorised configuration and with integrated antenna ranging from 23dBi to 28dBi flat-panel, dual-polarity antennas
- Fully configurable and easy to install
- Full up and download of configurations
- Very small footprint
IMPROVED NOISE IMMUNITY / INTERFERENCE AVOIDANCE
- TDD syncronisation using a built in GNSS receiver
RELIABILITY & ROBUSTNESS
- Rugged cast aluminium IP66 and IP 67 enclosures
- Extended temperature range of -40C to +60C with 100% humidity
- No Link degradation even in harsh weather conditions
- Built in surge protection
|Download Data Sheet for XG WiMax|