R2-24TxP-4S-G - Front Panel View
|24x10/100/1000Mbps PoE/PoE+ Ports||4 x Gigabit SFP Ports|
|256 Gbps Switching Capacity||38.69Mpps|
R2-24TxP-4S-G - Rear Panel View
Dual AC100v ~ 240Vac
DC 12v~48v Input
Full Load 600W
The Case Communications R2-24TxP-4S-G is a 28 port Layer 2+ fully managed Industrial Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch
It has 4 x 1000Base-X Uplink SFP Fibre slots and 24 x 10/100/1000 Base-T RJ45 Ports supporting PoE / PoE+ (802.3af / at) with a maximum switch power rating of 600 watts.
As a PoE Switch it can automatically detect and recognise any PoE equipment connected to the switch, such as terminal equipment, wireless access points, web cameras, VoiP phones, industrial sensors and a variety of other devices.
The 28 Port switch uses Layer 2+ network management and supports IPv4 / IPv6 management, static routes, full line-rate forwarding, a security protection mechanism, ACL / QoS Policies and rich VLAN functions.
The R2-24TxP-4S-G supports multiple network redundancy protocols such as STP / RSTP and MSTP and it also supports G.8032 (ERPS) allowing high levels of network resilience
Its possible to configure the switch to support multiple application services such as PoE Power Management, Port traffic control, VLAN Division via SNMP or through the Web Network Management GUI.
- The R2-24TxP-4S-G 28 port switch has a Combination of 24 x 10/100/1000Mbps PoE Ethernet ports and 4 x 100/1000Mbps Gigabit SFP Ports
- Support for non-blocking wire speed performance
- Support for Full-duplex based on IEEE802.3x and half duplex back pressure
Intelligent PoE Power Supply
- 24 x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 ports supporting PoE / PoE+.
- IEEE 802.af /at as PoE Standards to ensure the switch wont damage 'Non-PoE' devices.
- Priority system for PoE ports, allowing the network manager to set priority to ports requiring power if the overall power budget is exceeded.
- IEEE802.1Q VLAN support, flexible VLAN division, Voice VLANS, and Q-in-Q support
- QoS Priority based on 802.1p port and DSCP, queue scheduling algorithm including EQU, SP, WRR & SP+WRR
- ACL (Access Control List) filter data packet through configuring matching rules, time permission windows, provides safe and flexible access control
- IGMP V1 / V2 and IGMP Snooping
- STP / RSTP . MSTP and ERPS network resilience
- Static and dynamic aggregation
Stability and reliability
- Low port power consumption, galvanised steel casing and active fan cooling
- High redundancy power supply, designed for long term and stable PoE supply to connected devices
- User friendly front panel displays the status of the Ethernet switch via LED's
Easy Operation and maintenance
- Managed via web browser, CLI (Command Line Interface\ SNMP (V1 / V2 V3)
- HTTPS, SSLv3 and SSHV1 / V2
- RMON, System log, LLDP and port traffic statistics
- CPU Monitoring, memory monitoring, Ping test and cable diagnostics.
|Interfaces||24 x 10/100/1000BaseT (IEEE 802.3af / at) PoE
4 x 100/1000Base-X SFP Ports
RS 232 Console port.
|Ethernet Ports||10/100/1000Base-T, Auto-Sensing, Full / Half duplex MDI / MDI-X Automatic adaption|
|Forwarding Mode||Store & Forward, full wire speed|
|Switching Capacity||256 Gbps (Non-Blocking)|
|Forwarding rate||38.69 Mpps|
|Mac Addresses||8,000 Mac Addresses|
|Buffer memory||8Mb Buffer memory|
|PoE Pins||Default 1/2 (+), 3/6 (-)|
|Max Power per port||30 watts|
|LEDS||Power: PWR (Yellow)
System: SYS (Yellow)
Network:100M Link (Yellow)
SFP Fibre : Link Active (Green)
PoE: Power on (Green)
|Reset Button||Reset to restore to factory defaults|
|Power Supply||Dual built in Power Supplies:
AC100~240Vac 50-60Hz 6.6A
|Power Consumption||Standby<22w; Full Load <600W|
|Heat Dissipation||Low noise: active fan cooling|
|Power Supply Input||Dual Power Input Interface.
AC Power Supply priority;
2 sets of DC 12~48vdc input
Support for anti-reverse protection, power off automatic switching.
|Operating Temperature||-40C ~ +75C
5% ~ 95% Non Condensing.
|Dimensions||44 x 298 x 44.5mm|
19 inch rackmount
|Protection Levels||Lightning Protection: 6Kv 8/20us
IEC61000-4-2 (ESD) +/1 8Kv Contact discharge, +/1 Air discharge
IEC61000-4-3 (RS): 10V / m (80-1000Mhz).
IEC61000-4-4 (EFT): Power cable: +/- 4Kv; data cable: +/- 2Kv
IEC61000-4-5-(Surge): Power cable: CM+/-4Kv / DM / +/- 2kV: data cable +/- 4Kv
IEC61000-4-6 (Radio Frequency Transmission): 10 (150KHZ~ 80Mhz).
IEC61000-4-8 (Power Frequency magnetic field): 100A/m, 1000A/m. 1S to 3S
IEC61000-4-9: (Pulsed Magnetic Field)
IEC61000-4-10 (damped oscillation): 30A/m 1MHz.
IEC61000-4-12/18 (Shockwave): CM 2.5kV, DM 1kV.
IEC61000-4-6 (Common-mode transmission): 30V: 300V, 1S
FCC Part 15: CISPR22 (EN5022): Class A
IEC61000-6-2 (Common Industrial Standard)
|Mechanical properties||IEC60068 (anti-vibration)
IEC60068-2-32 (Free Fall)
|Certification||CE Mark: CE / LVD
FCC Part 15, Class B
Broadcast Storm Control based on port speed
Bandwidth reduction on the ingress port, with a minimum packet rate of 64Kbps
Port temperature protection setting.
Green Ethernet port energy-setting
|PoE Management||PoE Output power allocations, Off, 'af' and 'at' PoE priority configuration
PoE working Status
Power supply delay start
Scheduling of PoE Operation and time
|VLAN||4K VLAN Port based VLANS.
VLANS based on IEEE802.1q.
MAC Based VLANS.
Voice based VLANS.
Port configuration for Access, Trunk, Hybrid
Static aggregation, maximum of 13 groups and 8 port per group
|Spanning Tree||STP (IEEE802.1d), RSTP (IEEE802.1w) MSTP (IEEE802.1s)|
|Industrial Ring||G.8032 (ERPS) Recovery time of less than 50ms, maximum ring size 1024 devices|
|Multicast||IGMP Snooping v1 / v2 / v3.
Maximum 1024 Multicast groups, fast log out MLD Snooping v1 / v2 Multicast VLAN
|Port Mirroring||Bi-Directional port data mirroring|
|Quality of Service||Diff-Serve QoS
Priority Mark / Remark.
8 Output queues for each port
802.1p / DSCP Priority Mapping
Queue Scheduling Algorithm (SP, WRR, SP+WRR) Flow-based packet filtering,
Flow based redirection
Flow based limiting.
|ACL ( Access Control Lists)||L2 to L4 packet filtering, matching first 80 bytes of the message.
ACL based on;
Destination MAC Address.
IP Source Address
Destination IP Address.
IP Protocol Type
TCP / UDP Port
TCP/UDP Port range.
Port based issuing ACL.
ACL based on ports and VLANs.
|Security||User hiearchical management and password protection.
SSH 2.0, SSL
ARP message speed limit Broadcast storm control.
Backup for host datum IEEE802.1X
MAC Address authentication.
MAC Black holes
IP Source protection
AAA & RADIUS Server support.
MAC Learning limit
IP-MAC-VLAN- Port Binding.
|Management||Console / AUX Modem / Telnet / SSH2.0
Web Management (HTTPS)
Download and upload via FTP
TFTP - Modem, SFTP.
SNMP v1 / V2c / V3
One key recovery
NTP (Network Timing Protocol).
CPU Utilisation view
LLDP + SNMP
|Quality of Service||Diff-Serv QoS
Priority Marking / Remarking
8 Output queues for each port
802.1p DSCP Priority mapping
Queue Scheduling Algogirthm (SP, WRR,SP+WRR)
Flow-based packet filtering
Flow-based rate limiting.
|DHCP||DHCP Snooping, DHCP Server, DHCP Relay|
|Management and Maintenance||Console / Aux / Modem / Telnet / SSH 2.0 CLI Command Line|